Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'll be your Xbox Girlfriend! Ha! Not!

What is it with these men on Xbox and their interest in women on Xbox. It's so weird! Yea, I'm a female, I play Modern Warfare 3, Left 4 Dead, and a few other games... Why is this so hot to men! Times have changed, there's a shitload of women who play video games and don't suck. 

Even so, I always get some guy begging for my number, a picture, my facebook, or to be... 
*gasp* 
their Xbox girlfriend! 

*side eye* 
Um no!

This is the internet! I'm on Xbox LIVE to play with people from over the world when I *gasp* turn on my Xbox! I don't want a fan club bothering me when I'm not online... I've heard it all... and I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem on XBOX LIVE or any other gaming community...

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment