Monday, August 1, 2011

The Dreaded Change

Today I was talking to my Dad about my Uncle leaving his wife because she become vicious after going through 'the change.'

But I wonder... I know no one deserves to be mistreated... but could you really love someone so much to ask for their hand in marriage just to leave them when they go through menopause.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, idealistic, and naive... But if I love someone enough to want to spend the rest of my life with them... I hope I would stick around through thick and thin.

I mean... you're aware that menopause is resposnible for the mood swings, the disagreements, and all the other hoopla. You could at least:
  • Seek counseling
  • Talk it out
  • Rediscover your relationship
  • Deal with it!
Why just up and leave!?! Remember you used to love this person at some point or another. 

Are people just not as vested in their relationships?
Well, that's my nugget for today. I'll be back!!!
Listening to: I Could Fall in Love - Selena
Mood: Sick, Bored, Idealistic
Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment